Yes. Corel offers different license types designed for specific types of users. These license types include:
- Consumer licenses issued to individuals for individual, personal use
- Business licenses issued to businesses
- Government licenses issued to government entities
- Academic licenses issued to districts, schools, or departments for use on school-owned systems
- OEM licenses for hardware manufacturers to bundle with their hardware
There are also sub-categories of licenses, such as subscription, higher education, and enterprise-wide.
It’s important to note that there is a specific license designated for your type of use. Failure to purchase and utilize the correct license type may put your organization at risk for compliance issues.