Painter Essentials 6 Update 1 - Readme Notes
Painter Essentials 6 Update 1 will update the initial release of Painter Essentials 6 to the latest version.
If you experience issues after installing this update, we recommend that you reset your workspace to ensure that all new features appear correctly. To reset the workspace, hold down Shift, and start Corel Painter Essentials. A dialog box appears to inform you that the default factory settings will be restored.
Support for macOS Mojave (10.14)
- The following theme-related issues have been addressed:
- The background of the Welcome screen, About box, and Save dialog box now looks as expected.
- When you launch the application, you are no longer prompted to allow Audio Expression brushes to access the microphone.
- When you launch Painter Essentials and create a document in Single Document View mode, gestures now work properly on Wacom tablets with multi-touch enabled.
- You can now access additional brush packs directly from the Brush Selector. In the Brush Selector (Window > Brush Selector), click the toggle > button to display the list of brush pack promotions.
- (macOS) The default flow map is now "Clouds".
|Version Number of Initial Release|