Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
At Corel we're proud of our products and we're confident that you'll be satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Buy today and if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, Corel will refund your money based on your original method of payment - excluding any shipping costs. When you contact us about a return, your Corel Customer Service Representative may inquire about your products and experience.
Please note: Only products purchased directly from Corel qualify for the Corel 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Purchases made from a retailer or partner must be returned to where you made your purchase and are subject to the return policy of that retailer. Purchases of transactional licenses, maintenance, Wacom Cintiq Tablets, Wilcom DecoStudio, Download Insurance, Protection Plans, Training Plans, Subscriptions and Product Memberships and Priority Tickets are excluded from this guarantee. The shipping cost to return the product to Corel is the customer's responsibility.
When you buy a Download version, you can download your software, install it on your computer and unlock it with a serial number that will be provided after purchase. Note: The Download may not include a User Manual or backup CD; however you DO have the option to purchase the CD and Manual for select products at an additional cost. Otherwise you receive a download link to your software and serial number only.
1 Month Subscription of PaintboxTV.com.
The Ultimate Corel® Painter™ Learning Resource
PaintboxTV is the ultimate online learning resource for Corel Painter from Painter Master Jeremy Sutton, providing material suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced; and covering multiple genres and subjects, from portraits to landscapes. Enjoy easy-to-follow video tutorials; clear, insightful articles; in-depth art critiques; stimulating interviews and valuable downloadable custom Painter goodies. This deep and rich online training resource will develop and amplify your artistic and expressive skills.
- Faster streaming of videos; takes advantage of the worldwide network of Amazon S3 servers.
- Complete cross-platform, cross-browser, and cross-device compatibility; including Internet Explorer, iPads, Android devices and iPhones.
- A cool new and elegant interface, including a pathway guide so you always know where you are on the site.
- Efficient keyword search with more precise and meaningful keyword tagging of all content so you can find exactly what you're looking for.
- New hierarchical content organization by topic, accessible via a navigation side bar, so it's easier for you to see an overview of content, or to browse around and explore, or to quickly find what you need.
- Ability to sort the videos by date, featured item, most rated and most commented.
- "What's New" blog where I'll be posting the latest Corel Painter and Wacom tablet news. This is where you can go to find out what's new on the site and the monthly highlights.
- Opportunity to comment on and rate every video and to see the comments and ratings of other PaintboxTV members.
- A calendar where you can conveniently see what workshops, webinars etc are coming up.
- A community forum built into the site for PaintboxTV Premium Members to interact, discuss art and technology related matters and share artworks, techniques and ideas.